When searching for an office space for your medical practice, you will no doubt take certain factors into consideration – location, accessibility, pricing, amenities, potential foot traffic, and more. All of these are central to the success of your practice. However, before you decide on a particular location and sign a lease, you should also find out if there is an anchor tenant that rents space in the building – and how that can work to your advantage.
Big-name tenants, by and large, help lesser-known tenants establish their credibility and client base. In the healthcare context, an anchor tenant is a well-established practice that leases space in the building complex – one that attracts not only plenty of patients, but also other medical practices to the area.
To find a medical building that is attractive to anchor tenants, there are a number of ways you can try. You can visit several office complexes, search the Internet for anchor tenants in suitable locations, or, if you want to make the entire search process a whole lot easier, set your sights on the new Executive Medical Center.
The Executive Medical Center: A High-Traffic Medical Destination
The Executive Medical Center is the home of the North Naples Surgery Center—the ideal anchor tenant.
The North Naples Surgery Center is an ultramodern, level II outpatient ambulatory surgical unit located on the third floor. The surgery center boasts a highly trained medical staff and the latest, advanced medical technology—just a few of the very reasons why it attracts a large volume of daily patient traffic.
Besides being in the same location as the North Naples Surgery Center, there are other key advantages to leasing medical space at the 28,000-square-foot Executive Medical Center. These include the following:
- Just a quarter mile from Interstate 75, the Executive Medical Center is easily accessible by car or public transportation with plenty of regular and handicap parking space.
- The Executive Medical Center offers two floors of stylishly designed medical office space in move-in condition.
- The Executive Medical Center is fully equipped with a host of amenities that medical practices of all types and sizes require for their operations.
- With its desirable location and tenant roster of physician and specialists, the Executive Medical Center offers quick and easy referrals for patients who require supplemental health care.
- The Executive Medical Center includes an independent, state-of-the-art MRI imaging center on the first floor, where you can conveniently order detailed diagnostic scans and obtain the results more quickly.
- The Executive Medical Center offers attractive and flexible leasing opportunities, making it an affordable and accommodating place to establish and grow your practice.
The Ideal Location for Your Growing Medical Practice
To learn about the leasing opportunities that we have here at the Executive Medical Center, call us today at (239) 431-6042. We look forward to meeting with you and discussing how we can accommodate your practice’s specific needs!